Welcome to Weedsport
Our office is open. But please keep in mind we are a small office, and we want to ensure we keep our employees and visitors well and safe from illness.
Please ask yourself these questions before coming into our office:
- Have I had COVID-19 symptoms in past 14 days?
- Have I had a positive COVID-19 test in past 14 days?
- Have I been in close contact with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 case in past 14 days?
- Do I have a temperature of 100 degrees or more?
- Have I traveled to a state on the New York quarantine list in the past 14 days?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, please do not come into our office. Thank you.
Please remember we do have a drop box available that can be used for many transactions.
Masks must be worn, social distancing followed, and only 1 person in the lobby at a time.
Thank you for your understanding at this confusing time.
NOTICE OF REGULAR MEETINGS
Please take notice that the Village of Weedsport Board of Trustees will hold their regular 2020-21 monthly meetings on the second Wednesday of each month at 6:00 p.m. additional on an as needed basis a meeting will be added on the fourth Thursday of the month at 6:00 p.m. starting on March 25, 2021 and special meetings may be set as needed. Meetings will be held at the Village Hall, 8892 South St. as noted below:
The next annual meeting will be held on April 14, 2021
By Order of the Village Board
Christine Spoor, Clerk
News from the Village Office
For Covid 19 vaccine waiting list
Contact Chris at (315) 834-6634 Ext 1 or email firstname.lastname@example.org